WoM Europe, May 14, 2018 – WoMaster is announcing the launch of the new DS612 which is the first full Gigabit Managed Switch with Layer 3 routing functions. It gives you more flexibility in planning your large-scale IP networks in power substation or other harsh industrial environments.
DS612 supports various routing protocols such as IP/VLAN routing, RIP, OSPF, VRRP router redundancy, which are fully compatible with your backbone network. Equipped with 8-port 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 and 4-port 100/1000Base-X SFP connectivity, the switch provides reliable IP network with high performance. Advanced Cyber Security and redundancy features of DS612 guarantee the fastest network recovery, zero packet loss data transmission, and high level of network protection against the hackers’ attacks.
Benefit of DS612
Industrial 12G Layer 3 Managed Switch:
- Vertical market: Layer 3 Full-Giga Ethernet switch for high-speed (subnet) routing in complicated network topology, such as subway, tunnel and substation
- 12-port Full Gigabit Ethernet with 8-port RJ-45 and 4-port SFP
- Layer 3 management: Hardware-based wire-speed routing, RIP v1/2, OSPF v1/2, Static routing/ VLAN routing/ multicast routing, VRRP for redundancy
- IEC 62443-4-2 Level 2 Cyber Security: L2-L7 IPv4/IPv6 Access Control List (ACL), DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection, 802.1Q VLAN, Private VLAN, Advanced Port Security, Multi-Level user passwords, HTTPS/SSH/SFTP, 256-bit encryption, 802.1X MAB for non-802.1X compliant end devices, RADIUS/TACACS+ centralized password authentication
- Layer 2 Management: WebGUI, CLI, SNMP, ITU-T G.8032 v1/v2 standard ERPS Ring, VLAN, QinQ, QoS, IGMP snooping, port mirror, LLDP, SNMP and many other
- Robust design: EN 50121-4 and NEMA-TS2 design and wide range design -40~75℃, IEC 61000-6-2/4 Heavy Industrial Environment
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, waste water, intelligent transportation and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.