WoM Europe, May 21, 2018 – WoMaster launches the new DP612 which is a full Gigabit PoE switch with 8 Giga 802.3at PoE ports and Layer 3 IPv6 routing functions that gives you more flexibility in planning large-scale complicated IP networks even in such harsh industrial environments as subway, tunnel, power substation, etc.
It supports critical cyber security features that meet IEC62443-4-2 level 4 criteria, which are normally supported in backbone core switch, including L2-L7 IPv4/IPv6 Access Control List (ACL), multi-level user password authentication, and DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection. The 8 Giga PoE+ ports enable high bandwidth and high power delivery for critical applications.
Benefit of DP612
Industrial 8G PoE + 4GF Layer 3 PoE Cyber Security Switch:
- Vertical market: Layer 3 Full-Giga PoE switch for high-speed (subnet) routing in complicated network topology, such as subway, tunnel and substation
- 12-port Full Gigabit Ethernet with 8-port RJ-45 and 4-port SFP
- PoE Capability: 240W@75oC, 8-port IEEE 802.3 af/at, full PoE management (budget control, scheduling, alive-checking, etc.)
- Layer 3 management: Hardware-based wire-speed routing, RIP v1/2, OSPF v1/2, Static routing/ VLAN routing/ multicast routing, VRRP for redundancy
- IEC 62443-4-2 Level 2 Cyber Security: L2-L7 IPv4/IPv6 Access Control List (ACL), DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection, 802.1Q VLAN, Private VLAN, Advanced Port Security, Multi-Level user passwords, HTTPS/SSH/SFTP, 256-bit encryption, 802.1X MAB for non-802.1X compliant end devices, RADIUS/TACACS+ centralized password authentication
- Layer 2 Management: WebGUI, CLI, SNMP, ITU-T G.8032 v1/v2 standard ERPS Ring, VLAN, QinQ, QoS, IGMP snooping, port mirror, LLDP, SNMP and many other
- Robust design: EN 50121-4 and NEMA-TS2 design and wide range design -40~75℃, IEC 61000-6-2/4 Heavy Industrial Environment
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, waste water, intelligent transportation and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.