New generation armored cash carriers are equipped with electronic systems providing a large spectrum of options easily updated by the customer on the standard control program.
All elements in operating system are integrated into one console together with LCD display and it’s located on a dashboard. Onboard NVR (Network Video Recorder) systems record signals from video cameras which are installed internally in a crew cab, vault area, and externally – at automatic power side sliding and rear doors of the armored cash carrier. LCD display on the dashboard for overview of the recorded video. The doors are powered by electric engine. Control of all automatic doors is provided from central console on the dashboard. Because of the ballistic fixed glass, it is impossible to communicate easily with the outside of the vehicle. The separated compartment in the vehicle is connected by internal intercom. Outdoor intercom is designed for communication with surroundings. Outdoor microphones are located in the back mirrors. GPS unit is integrated into new electronic system and enables to watch vehicle position on the electronic map.
To satisfy the needs of the new generation armored cash carriers, WoMaster has developed network solution with deployment of WR322G-2xLTE
FDD B2/B4/B12 (1900/1700/700MHz)
WR322G-WLAN+LTE deployment on Buses
For preventing and resolving emergency situations, transport administrators deploy IP-surveillance network capable of capturing high-definition video footage.The process of network deployment on moving vehicles encounters a variety of challenges, such as climatic conditions, extended temperatures, humidity, shock and vibration, long distances.
Therefore, WoMaster developed a complex solution for buses with deployment of ruggedized network devices that can perform stably over harsh environment and transmit data by Ethernet, WiFi network and LTE.
Why WR322G-WLAN+LTE is ideal for Bus onboard installation:
- High Throughput Network Performance: 2-port Gigabit Ethernet Routing and Bridging, close to wire-speed NAT routing performance
- Video footage auto-offload to Bus Control Center by dual high-speed LTE routing or Wi-Fi networks depending on bus location
- 3T3R radio can deliver up to 1.3Gbps high throughput
- Two RS232/422/485 ports are able to connect to local serial devices: alarm, speaker and other devices used in buses
- USB design helps easy field installation.
- The support of OpenVPN and IPsec provides security to the gateway
Why choose DP210 for Bus onboard installation:
- Power booster from 8~32V to 48V for low voltage systems on vehicles
- Unmanaged for “plug and go” deployment
- 8-port IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE, up to 15.4W/port
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet uplink features QoS for video and VoIP data stream
- Ribbed side panels for excellent heat dispassion for 120W@70°C
- Wide operating temperature range -40°~70°C
Online Training ▶ IIoT Cyber Security training
On Feb. 26, WoMaster held a Cyber Security training for its partners.
The training covered the topic of protecting industrial network according to IEC 62443-4-2.
By watching the recorded version of the training, you will get the full view on the WoMaster's supported Cyber Security features: Advanced Port Based Security IEEE802.1 x MAB (MAC Authentication Bypass), DHCP Snooping, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), IP Source Guard (IPSG), IPv4/v6 Access Control List (ACL) and required Network Management Software.
Subscribe to the WoMaster newsletter to receive exclusive offers and the latest news on our products.