WoMaster has launched an integrated sensor system ES100 designed for all types of environmental monitoring, including air quality monitoring (atmosphere pollution with particle matters PM2.5, PM10), wind direction, wind speed, temperature, and humidity.
Users can freely integrate parameters as each parameter is independent while remaining high sensitivity. With high precision and good stability, ES100 is suitable for various types of environmental monitoring. Outdoor enclosure protects from ultraviolet radiation and harsh weather conditions, such as wind, rain, and snow.
A high level of compatibility is guaranteed by supporting RS485 and industrial Modbus RTU protocol; it can be used with smart city boxes, wireless routers and can be easily integrated into the Internet of Things networks and Cloud platforms for real-time monitoring and analysis via remote smartphones or computers.
Benefits of ES100 series
Outdoor Environment Air Quality Inspection System:
- Intergraded device: integrated multiple sensors, Central management by sharing the signal output, supports industrial Modbus RTU protocol, RS485
- Outdoor Enclosure protecting from ultraviolet radiation, wind, rain, and snow
- Sensor parts ventilation for high sensitivity detection of the external parameters
- Flexible and easy to install: Customized Shutter Height, small size, lightweight
- Real-time online monitoring, analysis, reporting through IoT Cloud ThingsMaster with customized monitoring parameters and remote cloud security
With over 20 years of industrial IoT market experience, WoMaster Group is one of the leading IoT providers in the Industrial world. The company is joint ventured by global listed Industrial companies including IEIxQNAP Group, HMS Industrial Networks, and HolyStone Group. WoMaster designs and manufactures high-quality industrial products for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, intelligent transportation and smart city surveillance. From networking devices to all-in-one communication stations, WoMaster adds value by the hardened design, public and private cloud platform, high levels of Cyber Security protection, and customer-oriented solutions.