The SCB1200 complies with the requirements of various IIoT applications by providing easy batch configuration and interfaces customizable by needs of particular project which helps to save costs and efforts on stage of deployment.
The SCB1200 model features:
- 4 high power PoE with management to connect to cameras,
- 1 Giga WAN port for network, USB for configuration and SD slot for storage,
- Audio interface to connect the Speaker and Microphone for collecting audio- data on site and alarm warnings,
- Fiber uplink with ERPS Ring support to provide network resilience,
- LTE and WiFi support as hot spot,
- Local RS232 interface and Lora support for IOT devices and sensors,
- Flexible power input source including AC or DC power input, 2 external 24V DC output and optional PV input for solar panels.
The required interfaces are embedded within IP67 waterproof box which can be installed in outdoor environments, such as street light, traffic light, wall or roof in the field. It provides reliable data collection and connectivity to remotely monitor and control the environments in critical applications, such as public safety, railway, ITS, underground “utilidors”, airport runway monitoring. And, of course, it’s widely deployed in other IIoT applications, such as smart city public networks, smart agriculture, and waste water control.
Easy-to-Manage from any place at any times
The SCB1200 makes your network easy accessible and managed by supporting public clouds, such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, as well as its own ThingsMaster Cloud. Regardless what platform you choose to monitor your SCB connected network, it provides you with an instant secure access from any web browser. WoMaster’s ThingsMaster meets RWD (Responsive Web Design) requirements, which means that you will be able to monitor your network from desktop, tablet, or smartphone. ThingsMaster support variety of dynamic, fast and flexible dashboards to display and visualize field data. Among other convenient management features, there can be mentioned multi-user management option, which provides to each logged-in user his/her own Dashboard configuration.
For customers’ convenience, ThingsMaster is fully compatible with Amazon AWS, MS Azure Cloud, IIoT Gateway, MQTT Broker/Publisher, LoRa Gateway, Serial server.
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, waste water, intelligent transportation and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.