Taipei Aug.16 – WoMaster launched a new IoT gateway supporting cellular LTE / NBIot / 802.11ac WLAN wireless technologies, and with 2 GbE WAN/LAN ports and 2 Serial Ports. The WR302G-EC/WR312G-EC/WR322GR-EC edge computing platform is designed for IoT Data Acquisition to Cloud applications. These versatile communication capabilities let users efficiently customize for a variety of complex communication applications. The QCA9558 MIPS-based processor that is widely applicable to a variety of industrial solutions. The built-in Node-RED flow-based programming in the tiny embedded computer provides a reliable and secure gateway for data acquisition and processing at field sites as well as a user-friendly communication platform for many other large-scale deployments. The MQTT support enables quick data forwarding to the public cloud or private cloud platform.
- QCA9558 MIPS-based processor 720MHz processor for small scale IoT Applications
- SD socket for storage expansion
- Rich programmable LEDs and a programmable button for easy installation and maintenance
- Node-RED flow-based programming
- Dual serial ports with RS232/422/485 full functions for serial over LTE/Wi-Fi/Ethernet data switching
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet supports routing and bridging mode
- Support Amazon AWS & Microsoft Azure cloud service*
- Support proprietary ThingsMaster cloud service*
- Interactive monitoring dashboard and map shows the status, signal strength, location etc.*
- Netfilter suite for firewall
- Iptables suite for NAT/NAPT and port forwarding
- OpenVPN, IPsec for secure remote connection
- HTTPs/SSH for secure login
- AES, SHA, OpenSSL, random generator
With over 20 years of industrial IoT market experience, WoMaster Group is one of the leading IoT providers in the Industrial world. The company is joint ventured by global listed Industrial companies including IEIxQNAP Group, HMS Industrial Networks, and HolyStone Group. WoMaster designs and manufactures high-quality industrial products for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, intelligent transportation and smart city surveillance. From networking devices to the all-in-one communication station, WoMaster adds value by the hardened design, public and private cloud platform, high levels of Cyber Security protection, and customer-oriented solutions.