WoMaster All in One Outdoor Smart City Box Enhances 5G Connectivity
Smart city surveillance/IoT solution requires to be installed in outdoor environments, such as streetlights, traffic lights, or on the wall/roof in the fields. In Surveillance, the system needs to connect and power PoE cameras, with fiber or LTE as the uplink path. The various devices and communication interfaces pose challenges for system integrators and huge efforts in installation and maintenance.
WoMaster Smart City Box SCB1200 is a fully integrated embedded communication solution to overcome such challenges with below features:
- 4 high power PoE with management to connect to cameras or digital signage
- Giga WAN port for network, USB for configuration, and SD slot for storage
- Fiber uplink with ERPS Ring support to provide network resilience.
- Cellular LTE or new 5G and 802.11ac Wireless LAN support as a hot spot
- local RS232 interface for environmental sensors and IoT devices
- Audio interface for connecting Speaker and Microphone
- Different power sources must such as streetlights, solar panels, and batteries.
- Single User Interface from device to cloud
With over 20 years of industrial IoT market experience, WoMaster Group is one of the leading IoT providers in the Industrial world. The company is joint ventured by global listed Industrial companies including IEIxQNAP Group, HMS Industrial Networks, and HolyStone Group. WoMaster designs and manufactures high-quality industrial products for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, intelligent transportation, and smart city surveillance. From networking devices to all-in-one communication stations, WoMaster adds value by the hardened design, public and private cloud platform, high levels of Cyber Security protection, and customer-oriented solutions.