Being a trusted partner in IIoT intelligent public networking area, WoMaster delivered an innovative solution SCB1200 for urban operations in Shanghai and Guangzhou.
For smart urban operations, SCB is equipped with interfaces for connecting various devices/sensors and able to connect to Cloud and Monitoring Center:
- Complex city monitoring (microphone, temperature, humidity, PM2.5/CO/CO2/SO2/O3 sensors, PoE powered IP-cameras)
- Remote control, preventing unauthorized actions, vandalism and crime
- Information provision through connected digital signage (news, weather, air pollution level, specific location information, advertisement, dynamic navigation, etc.)
- Warnings (speaker, alarm)
- Automatic street light using LDR
- SCB can act as a hotspot by LTE and Wi-Fi for city dwellers and travelers
For the sake of energy saving and environmental protection, in case of interruption of AC powering, the solution of SCB1200 also supports a backup power source from solar batteries.
Integrated and Safe Smart City Management:
Remote management specialists get access to Smart City monitoring data collected from cameras/smart sensors and transmitted to Control Center. Data collected provide information on current environmental situation, detected fights, crowds, emerging dangers, and can help police with searching wanted criminals by facial and car plate recognition. Remote monitoring officers involve responsible emergency services if the need occurs, inform citizens on the level of air pollution, broadcast their voice alarms directly on-site through connected speakers, and make many other types of data-driven remote control decisions.
Moreover, thanks to SCB1200 supporting Cloud platform management, they can monitor and control from any place through management software using portable laptops or cellphones. SCB1200 supports Public Cloud services, such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, IBM Bluemix, as well as WoMaster’s Cloud ThingsMaster with support of VoIP, video surveillance stream, Map and device management, dynamic dashboards, RWD.
Safety and reliability of the network is ensured by supporting international redundancy standard ITU-T G.8032 ERPS and OpenVPN connection.