Date: March 20 – 21, 2019
Venue: Porte de Versailles
On March 20-21, 2019, WoMaster is participating in IoT World and MtoM & Connected Things / Embedded Systems Trade Shows representing one of the biggest European events of IoT, M2M, connected objects and embedded systems.
For 2 days, this big event will gather more than 300 leaders of IoT and M2M sectors, and 10,000 expected visitors. Welcome to visit WoMaster’s stand C7 in order to get the whole new approach to design of connected systems of IoT and Smart City networks:
- Innovative communication solution for Smart City system integration SCB1200 with Cloud management support
- Industrial LTE WLAN serial routers for serial to wireless communication
- Industrial LTE PoE routers for smart vehicles
- Rugged Outdoor WiFi AP for industrial automation
- Cloud management Solution and NMS
- M12 PoE switches for railway infotainment and surveillance
- Industrial Ethernet and PoE switches for automation, power and utility, ITS, oil and gas, IP-surveillance, and other applications
With over 20 years of industrial IoT market experience, WoMaster Group is one of the leading IoT providers in Industrial world. The company is joint ventured by global listed Industrial companies including IEIxQNAP Group, HMS Industrial Networks, and HolyStone Group. WoMaster designs and manufactures high-quality industrial products for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, intelligent transportation and smart city surveillance. From networking devices to all-in-one communication station, WoMaster adds value by the hardened design, public and private cloud platform, high levels of Cyber Security protection, and customer oriented solutions.