As the Industrial IoT (IIoT) is developing, the closed industrial networks are facing challenges which are related to attacks and unauthenticated access from the access from public Internet. While the Internet access to such networks enhances operational efficiency, however, it brings over the years more and more cyber security threats.
The videos will be helpful for those who perform different responsibilities on industrial network maintenance to prevent unintentional data leaks as well as intentional hacker attacks. Implementing these features will help to improve the safety of networks and enhance industrial automation and control settings security
The videos are now available online:
- Advanced port security (including Auto-Learning, Sticky MAC, Port Shutdown Timer): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQG2zb4WJ4w
- IEEE802.1xMAB: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN-8mCqYWBY&t=8s
- Multi-Level User Password: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2YgN7T8nm4
- Secure File Transfer Protocol: https://youtu.be/wGSS5wDao8Q
- DHCP Snooping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHb5iRHgiZM
- Dynamic ARP Inspection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvwnrPbUClM
- IP Source Guard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FMRYx53RK0
- IPv4/v6 Access Control List: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJfMklkURzk
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, waste water, intelligent transportation and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.