July 24, 2018 – WoMaster has launched DP406 - industrial L2 smart managed PoE switch equipped with 4 Gigabit PoE af/at ports and 2 100M/1000M fiber SFP ports. The 4 Gigabit PoE/PoE+ ports can feed IP cam or wireless AP up to 30W/port.
DP406 supports the latest ERPS v2 ring which is fully compatible with third-party devices for a flexible network upgrade. The USB port for the configuration file can help mass installation and site support. Wide operation temperature design (-40~70°C) can withstand the critical industrial environment.
All switches pass a 4-hour 60°C stress test before delivery to ensure the utmost quality. NMS NetMaster provides network management for up to 2000 nodes.
Benefits of DP406
Industrial 4G+2G SFP Managed PoE Switch:
- High bandwidth through 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 Giga SFP ports
- 4 Giga IEEE 802.3af/at compliance PoE ports, up to 30W per port, 120W power budget, complete PoE management, including per-port Power Budget Control, PoE Scheduling and PoE Status
- ITU-T G.8032 v1/v2 ERPS Ring Redundancy for high interoperability and millisecond-level network recovery
- Convenient management: NMS NetMaster, configuration utility ViewMaster, LLDP for topology control, USB for field installation and configuration, various configuration paths, including WebGUI, CLI, Telnet, SNMP V1/V2c/V3/trap
- Rugged design: wide operation temp. range -40~70°C, 95%humidity, wide operating voltage range 12~48VDC, compliance with IEC 61000-6-2/4 Heavy Industrial Environment
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer-oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, wastewater, intelligent transportation, and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.