July 23, 2018 - WoMaster launched innovative intelligent LTE router WR316GPS designed for IIOT providing ultra-resilient network by simultaneous high-speed LTE routing and 2-port fiber uplink.
Dual SIM standby allows selecting the best performing cellular network, whilst reliable high-throughput Ethernet operation is ensured by 6-port full Gigabit switching. Moreover, the router offers 4-port PoE/PoE+ functionality for enabling on-site PD. Integrated firewall ensures safe data transmission.
Compact size and ruggedized design allow convenient deployment in existing infrastructure under the harshest conditions.
Benefits of WR316GPS
Industrial Cellular Routing PoE switch:
- High Throughput Network Performance: LTE Cat.4, 2x2 MIMO, 150M downlink and 50M uplink, 4G/3G/2G full cellular network compatibility
- 4-port Gigabit PoE plus 2-port Gigabit SFP, high flexibility in selecting cable types and distances
- ITU-T G.8032 v1/v2 ERPS Ring Redundancy: sub-50ms protection and recovery switching for Ethernet traffic, interoperation with 3rd party industrial switch with remaining fast recovery time STP/RSTP
- Efficient network interconnection and topology with ERPS Chain, multiple chains
- Convenient management: WebGUI, CLI and SNMP configuration paths, OPCuA supported by request, LLDP topology control, VLAN, IGMP snooping, QoS, traffic shaping, rate control; NMS system and software utility, remote configuration utility
- Enhanced Cyber Security for Critical Applications: Firewall for traffic classification, DMZ, port forwarding, NAT for LAN protection; OpenVPN, IPsec for secure connection; Port Security; HTTPs/SSH secure login
- Extreme PoE Capability: 4-port IEEE 802.3af/at compliance PoE, up to 30W per port, Up to 120W PoE power budget, Complete PoE management including per-port Power Budget Control, PoE Scheduling and PoE Status
- Rugged Design: NEMA-TS2 compliance for ITS application, EN50121-4 Railway EMC, CE Marking for vehicles, IEC61000-6-2/IEC61000-6-4 heavy industrial EMC, FCC part 15 B Class A emission, -40~75oC environments
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, waste water, intelligent transportation and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.