The SCB1000/1200 series are fully integrated communication systems within an IP67 enclosure for Smart City and Industrial Internet of Thing (IIoT) applications. The Gigabit 802.3bt ultra PoE /802.3at PoE+ ports, Fiber SFP, Serial, Voice, DI, DO are protected by weatherproof cable gland connectors. It is greatly flexible with different power in/out sources, internal USB, SD , Ethernet and mPCIe socket for wireless expansion. Comparing with traditional cabinets, the SCB1000/1200 series save you a lot of time and cost for system integration. The embedded MQTT and RESTful API enable public cloud integration such as AWS or Azure. The private cloud platform ThingsMaster can also be deployed for instant and secured access to for surveillance and IIoT management. With the versatile AC/DC/Solar power sources, you can easily install the box on roadside power tower, street light or wall mount on the wall/roof in the field.Related Downloads Inquiry cart
- Serial: It's able to connect with various water sensors, SCB supports industrial Modbus communication protocol which provides the efficiency of connectivity.
- The used Sensors as follows:
- Electrical Conductivity sensor
- Dissolved Oxygen sensor
- pH sensor
- Temp. sensor
- RTSP IP camera provides the real-time image monitoring.
- VoIP: SCB provides an audio interface and can connect to a speaker. When a suspicious person or abnormality is discovered, it can be broadcasted remotely through VoIP.
- DI / DO: Connect to an alarm, when the EC / DO / pH / Temp. over a certain value, the alarm will be triggered.
- SCB built-in a 48V / 2.5A battery and support solar PV power input, preventing power outage.
|► IP67 Smart City Box for City/Airport/Tunnel Surveillance|
|► WoMaster's Intelligent Control Room Solutions with Product Demo|
|► How to install and wire DI/DO on SCB|
|► How to install RJ12 audio cable with a speaker on SCB|