Innovative intelligent LTE router WR316GPS designed for IIoT provides ultra-resilient network by simultaneous high-speed LTE routing and 2-port fiber uplink. Dual SIM standby allows to select the best performing cellular network, whilst reliable high-throughput Ethernet operation is ensured by 6-port full Gigabit switching. Moreover, the router offers 4-port PoE/PoE+ functionality for enabling on-site PD. Integrated firewall ensures safe data transmission. Compact size and ruggedized design allow convenient deployment in existing infrastructure under the harshest conditions.Related Downloads Inquiry cart
・LTE Cat.4, 2x2 MIMO, 150M downlink and 50M uplink
・4G/3G/2G full cellular network compatibility
FDD B1/3/5/7/8/20 (2100/1800/850/2600/900/800MHz)
TDD B38/40/41 (2600/2300/2500MHz)
FDD B2/B4/B12 (1900/1700/700MHz)
・4-port Gigabit PoE+ and 2-port Gigabit SFP, high flexibility for selecting cable types and distances
ITU-T G.8032 v1/v2 ERPS Ring Redundancy
・ITU standard Ring redundancy Protocol
・Provide sub-50ms protection and recovery switching for Ethernet traffic
・Interoperate with 3rd party industrial switch and still remain fast recovery time STP/RSTP
・Efficient network interconnection and topology with ERPS Chain, multiple chains
・Various configuration paths, including WebGUI, CLI and SNMP
・OPCuA supported by request
・LLDP topology control
・VLAN, IGMP snooping, QoS, traffic shaping, rate control
・*Software utility interface for LAN devices management
・*NMS system for individual component monitoring
・*Remote configuration software utility for distributed
Enhanced Cyber Security for Critical Application
・Firewall for traffic classification
・DMZ, port forwarding, NAT for LAN protection
・OpenVPN, IPsec for secure connection
・HTTPs / SSH secure login
Extreme PoE Capability
・Provides 4-port IEEE 802.3af/at compliance PoE, up to 30W per port
・Up to 120W PoE power budget
・Complete PoE management including per-port Power
Budget Control, PoE Scheduling and PoE Status
Rugged Design for Wayside Surveillance, ITS Application
・Up to 150Mbps LTE network bandwidth with NEMA-TS2 compliance for ITS application
・Effective heat dissipation design for operating in-40~75°C environments
・Railway EMC: EN50121-4 compliance
・IEC61000-6-2 / IEC61000-6-4 heavy industrial EMC
・Emission: FCC part 15 B Class A
- Multiple WR316GPS form Gigabit Fiber Ring network to connect all the trackside surveillance devices such as IP cameras, Walkie-talkies.
- High-Speed 4G LTE Routing for real-time and fast data transmission to the Control Center, the dual SIM card slots for selecting the best performing network.
- 4 x Giga PoE+ for delivering up to 30W per port PoE to surveillance devices, and collecting on-site data.
- 2 x Giga SFP for long distance connectivity with ERPS Ring for interoperability, loop protection, and fast network recovery.
- G.8032 v1/v2 ERPSPS signal for train position tracking.
- OpenVPN, IPsec for network security.
- -40~75°C wide temperature for operation in harsh weather conditions.