- Serial: It's able to connect with various water sensors, SCB supports industrial Modbus communication protocol which provides the efficiency of connectivity.
- The used Sensors as follows:
- Electrical Conductivity sensor
- Dissolved Oxygen sensor
- pH sensor
- Temp. sensor
- RTSP IP camera provides real-time image monitoring.
- VoIP: SCB provides an audio interface and can connect to a speaker. When a suspicious person or abnormality is discovered, it can be broadcasted remotely through VoIP.
- DI / DO: Connect to an alarm, when the EC / DO / pH / Temp. over a certain value, the alarm will be triggered.
- SCB built-in a 48V / 2.5A battery and support solar PV power input, preventing a power outage.
- Built-in Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS agent
- SCB1200 can act as a VPN server for data encryption and dynamic remote access. Multiple VPN protocols are supported such as IPSec, OpenVPN, GRE, and L2TP. The channels between multiple networks, ex. private/public/hybrid networks are fully secured and with authentication features.
- Secure IoT Modbus Tags
- Tag-based data acquisition with MQTT support
- MQTT client acting as publisher and subscriber
- The latest TLS encryption and X.509 authentication
- Selectable serial port and data type. Sensor alive check and display sensor value
- GPS/BDS/GLONASS/Galileo Positioning
- Secured Multiple Sites Management
- Latest TLS encryption and X.509 authentication
- ThingsMaster OTA (device management over the air)
√ ITU-T G.8032 ERPSv2 gives ultimate Inter-Operability, Flexibility, and Scalability
G.8032 v.2 ERPS is becoming the most common standard for redundancy on industrial networks and replacing proprietary ring redundancy and standard Ethernet Ring Switching, as it provides stable protection of the entire Ethernet Ring from any loops and open standard for 3rd party devices. The ITU-T G.8032 v2 ERPS recovers the network break within less than 20ms recovery time thus significantly increases network reliability for critical IIoT applications, such as heavy industrial automation (power substation and oil and gas vertical markets), ITS (traffic control, public transportation), railway networks, and other smart city applications concerning public safety.
G.8032 v1 only supports single ring topology, while G.8032 version 2 additionally features recovery switching for Ethernet traffic in Multiple Ring (ladder) of conjoined Ethernet Rings by one or more interconnections which saves deployment costs by providing wide-area multipoint connectivity with a reduced number of links. Deploying switches with support of G.8032 v2 ERPS ensures highly resilient Ethernet infrastructure while simultaneously saving costs, as they can interoperate with third-party switches and still guarantee fast network recovery time without any data loss.
√ ITU-T G.8032 ERPSv2 reduces coupling Ring failure recovery time
The G.8032 ERPS v2 technology effectively saves the recovery time for coupling ring link breakdown from 300 sec to less than 20ms by immediately change the topology of both major ring and subring.
√ WoMaster ERPS v2 PLUS Technology – Fast Giga Copper Recovery Time
The adaption of Broadcom® CFM Technology can reduce CFM Transmission for link failure within 3.3ms, thus to detect the ring link fault within 11.55ms (3.5 times the CFM Interval) for ERPSv2 mechanism to respond. Once the ring port fails, the ERPS RPL-Owner will forward the backup port and recover the GbE copper within 20ms under the condition that 250pcs nodes in one ring
√ NMS NetMaster Made Easy Deploy and Visualize Large Scale of ERPS Ring and VLANIt is very time consuming and technical to set up a large group of ERPS v2 ring. However, NetMaster NMS provides a smart way to configure a group of ERPS ring and visualize ERPS major/subring in purple/yellow color. With VLAN visualization, devices, ports, and links with the VLAN ID will be colored-coded.
|► IP67 Smart City Box for City/Airport/Tunnel Surveillance|
|► WoMaster's Intelligent Control Room Solutions with Product Demo|
|► How to install and wire DI/DO on SCB|
|► How to install RJ12 audio cable with a speaker on SCB|