July 16, 2018 – WoMaster has launched an innovative intelligent LTE routing switch WR329P series designed to combine functionalities of LTE/WiFi router and 8-Port power booster PoE+ switch for Smart Bus applications.
It can also be used in roadside cabinets or other industrial applications for ultra-resilient high-speed Wi-Fi and multi-port Ethernet to LTE routing. The flexible modular design allows project customizations by enabling and disabling POE ports, LTE/WiFi, or adding serial /IO ports.
Wide operating temperature range and ruggedized design allow convenient deployment in existing infrastructure under the harsh conditions.
Benefits of WR329P
Industrial 8 PoE+ with 1G WAN and Dual Radio LTE/WiFi Routing Switch for BUS/Vehicle:
- High Throughput Wireless Performance: LTE Cat.4, 2x2 MIMO, 150M downlink and 50M uplink, 4G/3G/2G full cellular network compatibility, Selectable 5G/2.4G Wi-Fi for local coverage, up to 866Mbps bandwidth
- Multiple Ethernet ports: 8x Fast Ethernet PoE+ ports, 1x Gigabit Ethernet WAN port for uplink or NVR, LAN Switch port to LTE or WAN port routing, WAN to LTE Redundant
- Extreme PoE Capability: 8-port IEEE 802.3af/at compliance PoE+, up to 30W per port, 12/24V to 54VDC Booster PoE, Up to 120W PoE power budget
- Complete PoE management including per-port Power Budget Control, PoE Scheduling and PoE Status
- Enhanced Cyber Security for Critical Application: Firewall for traffic classification, port forwarding; NAT, DMZ for LAN protection, OpenVPN, IPsec for secure connection, HTTPs/SSH secure login
- Convenient management: WebGUI, CLI, and SNMP configuration paths, ViewMaster Utility, Remote configuration software utility and NetMaster NMS System, LLDP topology discovery, various diagnostic tools (Radio LED, Ping, TFTP, SNMP Trap, E-mail Alert and System Log), LTE watchdog, an auto-reconnect cellular connection
- Redundancy: Supports WAN to LET redundancy, wireless auto-offload
- Rugged Design: EN50121-4 Railway EMC, IEC61000-6-2/IEC61000-6-4 heavy industrial EMC, NEMA-TS2 compliance for traffic control, E-Mark for a vehicle, Radio RED for CE Marking, -40~75℃ environments
WoMaster Group is an international group with over 20 years of industrial market experience. We provide rugged products with customer-oriented support for critical applications such as railway, power and utility, wastewater, intelligent transportation, and IP surveillance. WoMaster product range includes Industrial Networking and Computing products.