The new DS412 is a full Gigabit L2 Managed Ethernet Switch. Equipped with 8-port 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 and 4-port 1000Base-X SFP connectivity, the switch provides reliable network with high performance. It supports critical cyber security features that meet IEC62443-4-2 criteria. Advanced management and redundancy features of DS412 guarantee the fastest network recovery, zero packet loss data transmission, and high level of network protection against the hackers’ attacks. Besides, rugged design with EN 61850-3/IEEE 1613/EN 50121-4 standard is the best choice for substation and railway wayside applicationsRelated Downloads Inquiry cart
・12-port Full Gigabit Ethernet with 8-port RJ-45 and 4-port SFP
・16K MAC address table
・1.5MByte packet buffer memory for H.264 burst
・9K bytes jumbo frame
・Store-and-Forward with non-blocking switch fabric
ITU-T G.8032 v1/v2 ERPS Ring Redundancy
・An ITU standard Ring redundancy Protocol
・Provide sub-50ms protection and recovery switching for Ethernet traffic
・Interoperate with 3rd party industrial switch and still remain fast recovery time
・Interoperate with commercial switch instead of STP/RSTP
・Efficient network interconnection and topology with ERPS Chain, multiple chains
IEC62443-4-2 Level 3 / 4 Cyber Security
・L2-L7 IPv4/IPv6 Access Control List (ACL)
・DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, Dynamic ARP Inspection
・802.1Q VLAN, Private VLAN, Advanced Port Security
・ Multi-Level user passwords
・ HTTPS/SSH/SFTP, 256-bit encryption
・ 802.1X MAB for non-802.1X compliant end devices
・ RADIUS/TACACS+ centralized password authentication
・Various configuration paths, including WebGUI, CLI, SNMP and RMON
・IEEE 1588v1/v2 PTP time management
・LLDP topology control
・USB for easy field configuration and firmware update
・Software utility interface for LAN devices management
・NMS for individual component monitoring
Rugged Design for Substation/Wayside
・EN 61850-3/ IEEE 1613 for Substation
・EN50121-4 for railway trackside applications
・Top level EMC protection and excellent heat dissipation
design for operating in -40~75oC environment
・IEC 61000-6-2/4 Heavy Industrial Environment
- How to ensure the safety of tunnel traffic has always been discussed, including ventilation facilities, disaster warnings, air conditions and temperature conditions, which are everyone's concerns.
- The DS412 is connected to a ventilation system, fire alarm, speed display, and digital broadcasting to provide instant air and temperature conditions.
- IP camera can instantly transmit video information to the control center. The emergency phone is convenient for connecting with the control center or other related units in real time when the danger occurs.
- The ERPS feature provides network redundancy and keeps the network available.
- All information is transferred to the control center for easy data analysis and remote adjustment.